Personal / Individual Orders
Students and Faculty can visit Adobe's Creative Cloud to receive educational pricing or discounts on Adobe software.
Students, Faculty, and Staff can visit the Microsoft Student Store to receive educational pricing or discounts on Microsoft software and hardware.
All Other Software
Students, faculty, and staff from all University of Colorado campuses may now purchase select educational software as a licensed product. The prices are usually at least 40% less than what you would pay for the same education full-box product. This is not stripped down software; it’s exactly the same software used in the non-educational market, which can cost up to thousands of dollars more. Adobe software license purchases are for educational use only, and are for installation only on a personally owned computer (not an institutionally owned computer). There are other terms and conditions of purchase which can be found on our affiliate’s website.
To purchase, find your campus below and follow the instructions.
- CU-Boulder Campus:
- Login to MyCUInfo with your CU login name and Identikey password.
- Click on either the "Student", "Teaching Tools" or "CU Resources" tab.
- Select “Software Resources” on either the left or right hand side of the page. This will expand to a list of links.
- Finally, click the link "Login to eAcademy" under the "eAcademy" section.
- Anschutz Medical Center/UC-Denver Campuses:-Denver Campuses: Click on http://ucolorado.onthehub.com and follow the instructions.
- CU-Colorado Springs Campus: Click on http://ucolorado.onthehub.com and follow the instructions.
Additional information for software orders: If your desired software title is not listed please contact the CU Book Store technology department at (303) 492-3431(303) 492-3431.
Departmental / Institutional Orders
Select titles of software for University/Departmental orders are available for download. This software is to be installed only on university owned computers. All licenses are for one installation per license ordered, unless noted otherwise.
To place a departmental / institutional order follow the instructions above for personal / individual ordering. After arriving at the software purchasing site choose "Institutional Use Only Software" at the top of the software ordering page, choose your software and complete the checkout process.
If your desired software title is not listed and/or you have a purchase of 10 or more copies of a single title or want concurrent licenses please contact the CU Book Store technology department at (303) 492-3431(303) 492-3431.