We will buy it no matter where you bought it! Please note you must have your BuffOne Card in order to sell your books back.
How much cash is your textbook worth?
Enter an ISBN in the price lookup tool below, or download our free Sell Books app for an instant price quote.
The sellback price checker above will only be available if you are accessing the internet from a CU Boulder network, or using the
CU Boulder VPN.
CU Book Store
- Monday, May 4- Thursday, May 7 8:00-6:00
- Friday, May 8- Saturday, May 9 8:00-5:00
- Monday, May 11 7:30-5:30
- Tuesday, May 12- Wednesday, May 13 8:30-5:30
Stadium between gates 2 & 3
- Monday, May 4- Thursday, May 7 10:00am - 3:00pm
Leeds @ Café/Library
- Monday, May 4- Thursday, May 7 9:30am - 2:30pm
Stearns Central Room 179
- Monday, May 4- Thursday, May 7 10:30am - 2:00pm
What determines which books are being bought back and how much cash you’ll receive for them?
- Whether or not the book is being used on campus next term
If YES: The CU Book Store pays the highest prices for those books that are being used the following semester. In some cases, we will pay as much as 60% of the new price.
If NO: Do not assume your book has little value. We examine every sold title every semester and try to buy that title back for as much money as we can based on market conditions. Additionally, we have a national wholesaler come in during sellback week and they pay up to 35% of new based on those same conditions.
- The condition of the book
- Whether or not there is a new edition of the book
- Course enrollment numbers
- CU Book Store does buy loose-leaf textbooks if the book is being used next semester
- Whether or not the book has all of its pieces (CDs, kit, etc., if applicable) *Missing items may mean less money
If you have additional questions click here for the sellback FAQ’s