The Great Textbook Sellback
We will buy it no matter where you bought it! Please note you must have your BuffOne Card in order to sell your books back.
How much cash is your textbook worth?
Download our Free Sell Books App for iPhone or Android for an instant price quote! See website for hours, locations, and sellback prices. You can also return your rental textbooks to any of our sellback locations.
The sellback price checker above will only be available if you are accessing the internet from a CU Boulder network, or using the
CU Boulder VPN.
Textbook Sellback Locations and Times:
|CU Book Store
- April 29 - May 2, 8am - 6pm
- May 3 - May 4, 8am - 5pm
- May 5, 10am - 4pm
- May 6 - May 9 - 20, 8am - 6pm
- May 10, 8am - 5pm
- May 11, 11am - 3pm
- May 13 - May 15, 8:30am - 5:30pm
|Leeds @ CAFE
- May 4, 9:30am - 3:30pm
- May 6 - 9, 9:30am - 3:30pm
|Stadium between gates 2 & 3
- May 4, 9am - 4pm
- May 6 - 9, 9am - 4pm
- May 4, 10am - 2pm
- May 6 - 9, 10am - 2pm
What determines which books are being bought back and how much cash you’ll receive for them?
- Whether or not the book is being used on campus next term
- The condition of the book
- Whether or not there is a new edition of the book
- Course enrollment numbers
- CU Book Store does buy loose-leaf textbooks if the book is being used next semester
- Whether or not the book has all of its pieces (CDs, kit, etc., if applicable) *Missing items may mean less money
Has a textbook order been received by the CU Book Store?
If YES: The CU Book Store pays the highest prices for those books that are being used the following semester. In some cases, we will pay as much as 60% of the new price.
If NO: Do not assume your book has little value. We examine every sold title every semester and try to buy that title back for as much money as we can based on market conditions. Additionally, we have a national wholesaler come in during sellback week and they pay up to 35% of new based on those same conditions.
If you have additional questions click here for the sellback FAQ’s